About Me

My photo
I am a Mum to eight beautiful children plus two step children. I love my work as a district nurse but am currently on Maternity Leave so spend alot of my time now with photography and babies. This is my first attempt at setting up a blog page so I have no idea what I am doing really - it seems I am a bit of a slow learner - especially when I look around at other some of the other beautiful blogs - but hopefully I will get there - drop by and say hello sometimes

Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Laughter of Friends

My daughters first ride on a horse with my oldest adopted daughter who has adored horses all her life - was a very funny day - even Shiloh the horse was laughing with us - Entry for pets week at http://www.iheartfaces.com/

11 comments:

  1. What a funny horse, love this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually laughed out loud when I saw this...what a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny, nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So neat! What great light. That horse is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen a horse with so much personality! Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter is a horse fanatic! She LOVED the horse on this shot, great job-it totally made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd never seen a laughing horse before :) Great shot!

    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great photo, and your title is perfect :-)

    Thanks for popping over to see me and I am so happy you liked my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How'd you get that horse to smile? LOL...wonderful shot!!

    ReplyDelete